GreenSoul - Welcome!

"How the line in life, nature, science, philosophy, religion constantly returns into itself. The opposite poles become one when the circle is completed. All truth revolves about one center. All is a manifestation of one law...and is better enjoyed with a nice glass of wine"

-Sarah Alden Bradford Ripley


Ok, I added that last part about the wine. But I do believe the above is the most perfect phrase I've ever come across to describe my perspective. I hope you enjoy the blog. I welcome your comments and value your consideration.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Untitled Post


(Let this blank page stay here to represent all the moments I had something profound to say but not the time to express them.  I think we have too many "blank page" moments...place holders for as yet unshared experiences)

No comments:

Post a Comment